Tuesday, January 20, 2015

5 Ingredient Blender Muffins: PB bananna

I made these in my Vitamix and couldn't believe how easy they were to make. I used refrigerated natural PB, which is thicker/harder so I thought for sure it would stick in the blender...nope! It all blended right up really easily. All I had to do next was pour it straight from the blender to the muffin tin. Really can't get any easier than this! Even better, they're gluten free, which means my 6 year old can eat them!

I'll admit, I wasn't so sure about how these would turn out... but both my girls ate one and immediately asked for a second! They're a hit! I liked them too, but I think I might add some chocolate chips in next time ;)

Recipe from: http://www.thirtyhandmadedays.com/2013/10/blendtec_5_ingredient_muffin_recipe/


Ingredients
  • 1 cup natural peanut butter
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 medium sized very ripe bananas
  • ½ teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 tablespoons honey
Instructions
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  • Place ingredients in the blender and blend until well mixed.
  • Pour batter into muffin tin greased with coconut oil.
  • Bake for around 15 minutes, for full sized muffins. (note: my oven is old and doesn't work as well as it should...I tend to have to add baking time to my recipes, so check yours around 10 mins!)

No comments: